Our flamenco stars have included the likes of Daniel Casares and Robin Torres, Flamenco Samaruco, the flamenco-jazz fusion of La Bejazz, classical trios from three graduates from the Julliard school of New York (Thomas Kaurich, Liba Shacht & John Sharp) and, playing jazz, Ernesto Aurignac and the Tete Leal Trio.
In 2020 our concerts will include Classical music, a Spanish guitar special, Latino-jazz, Flamenco and Rhythm & Blues,
Classical and Spanish guitar concerts: Bar opens at 19:30 – guests will enjoy wine and tapas before a world-class concert starting at 20:30. There will be a short interval around 20.45 before a second performance; then a buffet dinner will be served with accompanying wine.
Flamenco, Jazz, RnB concerts: Bar opens at 20:30 – guests enjoy wine and tapas before a delicious buffet dinner served at 21:30. At 22:30 the musicians take the stage and knock your socks off with an out of this world performance! Entertainment finishes around midnight.
Tickets: 70€, all inclusive
- July 21st: Classical, pianist Thomas Kaurich playing Debussy, Ravel & Poulenc – €70
- July 12th: Spanish guitar special, details to be confirmed – €70
- August 2nd: Latino-jazz quintet “One for my baby” – €70
- August 30th: Flamenco Night – with Samaruco- €70
- September 13th: Rhythm & Blues with Richard Ray Farrell & Friends – €70